cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Installation of SAP on AIX or Unix platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I want some material for Installation of ECC 6.0 on AIX and Unix. Any docs ? screenshots...Plz help me out.Send me some docs or materila or links... I know installation in Windows platfrom but not in these two. Your help will make my career bright.

My id is : deep.sevak@gmail.com

Regds,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

installation procedure is on the installation CD/DVD in Acrobat PDF format. Read it throughly and read all SAP notes mentionned in the guide.

a screenshot procedure will not work as all systems are different, especially on Unix platforms.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, also for soft copies you can access the documents for SR1 or SR2 at

service.sap.com/erp-inst

and choose ERP 6.0 and select the platform AIX with inst types ABAP or ABAP + Java etc.,

Hope this helps

Cheers

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. but any screenshot ? ir any material then guides ? plz do let me send

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can access the same with your s-user id . basically as Eric said, screenshots won't be helpful and even sometimes misguide users as every landscape varies and options accordingly.. hence

Cheers

Senthil

Message was edited by:

Senthil Murugan Muthuvelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi senthil,

You are right. i can understand that screenshot is not possible buty atleast i can know the steps.that how sap is installation going smoothly on AIX or unix system.

Let me tell u one thing that my AIX system is ready. Now i have to install sap on this system. so what will be my first step and how i proceed towards complete installation ? Atleast tell me the step of sap installation. i want that one. I hope u understand what i m asking.

Regds,

Deepak

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we understand that you want a simple cookbook but this won't happen.

the installation guide is clear, even if it look complicated. take at least 2 days to read it throughly, then read SAP notes referred in this guide.

this is the only official guide and you should understand it if you want to successfully install and learn something out of it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eirc,

Its not like that i want coockbook but i want to save my time in rectifying errors and others. thats y i want material. Its ok. I was expecting these answer form all. well thanks for your reply.

Deepak