cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order-

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i have one sold to party and 10 ship to party.. when a raise the sales order for 10 quantities. My question is the system need to taken automatically 1 qty for 1 ship to party during the delivery. plz help me . very urgent

regards

murali krishna reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the material is exclusive for a ship to party, then may be you can use Transportation Group in Sales : general/plant in material master by giving different numbers for each number and you can create one single sale order for all those items.

If it is not so, the only way is you have to change it manually in sale order for each line item.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

There is no configuration to meet your requirement. You would have to enter the same material as different line items and then assign the ship to parties to each line item the way you want it. Maybe some amount of programming logic and change should be able to help you.

Regards

NP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the order and select quantity and then go to item partners and change the ship tp party there.Like that do it for all the 10 times and you will have 10 deliveries created from a single sales order.

REWARD if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have configured the sold to party and 10 ship to party numbers then u have to assign the numbers of that ship to party t the sold to party customer master that is in the xd03 then automticaly when u r doing the order then system will show a pop up that there are 10 ship to parties for this sold to party then which one to raise for that sold to party..

u can select one ship to party from the pop up box and u can assign it in the order

and one more thing is that whne u have different item numbrs then u can assign different ship to parties to the material but for 1 line item u cant assign different ship to parties..

thanks and regards

santosh