cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running Webdynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the J2EE engine details correctly in my NWDS. Now i'm trying to run Webdynpro Applications. When I click on Run, it is asking SDM password.

I'm entering it. Then I'm getting an error like "Deployment Aborted".

The error details are

Deployment exception : Server <xxx> did not accept login request as admin on port 50118. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server <xxx> at port 50118: <xxx>

Please suggest me what may be the error and how to resolve it...

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

ask your System Admin whether they have opened SDM Port 50018 and message server port 3901

Regards

Abhijith YS

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check my point I faced the same problem, it got solved.

even in different projects(Non SAP) this problem will occur, may be the same solution has solved

try and post the result

Regards

Abhijith YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijith,

Thanks for the reply..My ides server is located in US and I don't know who is maintaining this. Is there any way to do it by myself.. Please suggest me..

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh

All the methods posted by others are also correct, you can try all those by yourself. for the method I suggested try to trace who is maintaining the server in US and mail them.

Regards

Abhijith YS

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Naresh ,

Could you solve the error ?

If it is already solved then please close the thread.

Regards,

Ashish Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still i'm getting the same error. Please give me the solution....

Regards,

Naresh

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Either your admin password is expired or you have changed the administrator password.

Do the following Steps,

Use the Config Tool to change the entry in secure storage as follows:

1. Start the Config Tool.

(Execute <SAPj2eeEngine_install_dir> configtoolconfigtool.bat.)

2. Select the secure store node.

The configuration for the secure storage in the file system appears.

3. Select the admin/password/<SID> entry.

4. Enter the administrator user's new password in the "Value" field and choose "Add".

5. Choose "File" --> "Apply" to save the data.

Note: Contrary to the message that appears, you do not need to restart the server or cluster for this change to take effect.

6. Finally restart SDM server.Then deploy.

SAP note <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/oss_notes/sdn_oss_bc_jas/~form/handler">701654</a>

Regards,

Mithu

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh ,

Try this solution :

Go to the J2ee Engince view in your webdynpro perspective ,

Go to the SDM node of your server , right click on the node and select the option "Restart Process".

When the SDM becomes green again , deploy your application again and check if you get the same error.

Ashish Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Either ur password has changed or locked.U have to contact ur system admin only for this.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Please check whether SDM user is locked as well. This can be done by logging into portal and checking locked users. User will be locked if 2 or more persons are rying to login at same poin tof time. In NWDS make sure that you are able to see J2EE engine status(Menu:Windows>Show View>J2EE engine). You can restart SDM in NetWeaver by righ clicking.

Regards,

Ganga.

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh ,

The reason is , on a web application when you deploy an application , at a time only one person can deploy the application.

so the reason of your error is somebody else is deploying an application on the same server , so its not allowing you to deploy the application.

Just wait for some time and deploy your application again.

Regards,

Ashish Shah