Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Structure -Sales Org to plant of company code

former_member227232
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants Sales Org to be assigned to plant of different company code.

While doing configuration in our development system I got warning message that Sales Org,Distribution assigned to Plant is of different company code.

Do we have any procedure/ extra configuration required if Sales Org is assigned to plant of different company code?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vengata Raghavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well you cant Assign the plant of other company code to your sale area as your Acconuting and costing will go for a toss , when it comes to track from finance point of view , but then if you want to sell from some other plant through your sale area SAP has provided Inter Company senario where you can sell through plant from some other company code...

Let me know what exactly you are looking for else this should suffice your Question

Cheers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it san intercompany sale please refer intercompany sales in seimens material.

there u can solve ur problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavan,

A plant can be assigned to only one company code but to many combination of Sales Orgn and Dist Chnl. The combination of Sales Orgn and Dist Chnl could belong to a different company code.

The configuration you have done till now is correct just that the system warns the user with a message when we assign the plant to a sales orgn and dist chnl of a different company code.

Regards

NP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have a doubt, we do this if the plant is set for doing intercompany sales ? Correct me if i am wrong.

regards

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Two sales organisation in one co code can have one plnt as common...but you cannt share one plant between two co codes..

Check enterprise structure...

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM