cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now in the company for the exports we need to use Proforma INvoice. Then shall we use a same order type(ZOR) for creating the proforma invoice, as we have to assign the F5 to the Order type. Else shall i use the different document type for Proforma Invoices.

Message was edited by:

keyur p

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keyur

To be more specific on proforma, I would like to inform you that F5 will be used where the Payment Terms is advance Payment and in order to customer make payment against a document, you need to raise a proforma the type of which is F5.

There is another type F8 Proforma which can be used against delivery. In exports, this type will be used normally in Consignment Fillup and Issue Process where you are not suppose to raise a commercial invoice for moving your stock from FERT location to warehouse location. Of course, for Consignment Fillup and Issue process, the order type is KB for fillup and KE for issue.

Let me know still if you are not clear. If you are satisfied, dont forget to reward points.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI..

You can use F5 same for ProForma...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use F5 for the creating the proforma invoice or if you want use different document you can copy F5 and assign to sales document type