cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. when iam doing the delivery it is giving the error that Item category NTAN is not defined.Therefore item 0000010 is disregarded.This Item category is present in VOV7. Moreover i maintained the copycontrols from sales document to delivery document. Iam not getting the error if i use TAN.How to resolve this error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kedar,

The ntan that you have created was copied from tan or did u do with new entries, if you do with new entries some tables are not copied and the assignments of tan are not copied, therefore you may get these problems.

you can do one thing please copy once again from tan deleting ntan- i think this may solve your problem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check for the Item category assignment, item category is determined by..DOC TYPEITEM CATEGORY GROUPUSAGE + HIGHER level item category(if any)

Configuration is done by spro---sd -sales-sales document item----assign item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheshagiri,

I had assigned the Item category in VOV4.

I believe the error is due to not maintainning it as not relevent for copy control.

when we r saving the New item category in VOV7 ,it will display the message is it relevent for Copy Control? Might had checked the No?

Still i did once again the Copy controls?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes check for that also check for the item category group in MM