cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company Billing (for order-related)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Expert,

I have problem with "Inter Company Billing". What I have searched are showed in term of "Inter Company Billing (for Delivery-related). But, my case is about "Inter Company Billing (for Order-related). Thus, I got problem in created inter-company billing.

<u><b>Ex</b></u> In "Copy Control from Sales Order to Billing", the configuration guide suggest me to use "014 (Hdr dlv.rel.IC bill.)"; but, I didn't want it to copy from delivery order. How can I solve it?

Could you help me on that?

Best Regard,

Prach

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guy,

The billing is based on the GI. How you guy do the GI for the Inter company Order?

AT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw in SAP Forum that you faced a similar problem sometime back as I am facing now. Just curious to check whether you had a solution for the same, if so, please share with me. Please see below for my problem.

We are using SAP R/3 4.6C version. Normally, the inter-company billing are delivery related and this is working fine. I am configuring the order related Inter-company billing, i.e. Third Party drop shipment with Inter-company. I refered to SAP notes 203876, 63459, 381042 and maintained the copy control between OR => IVA (for TAS) as follows:

Copying requirement = '013',

Invoiced quantity = 'F', (*)

Quantity/value = '+',

Pricing type = 'G'.

The issue I am facing is when I try to create an Inter-company invoice (after the F2 Customer invoice), the End customer details is being pulled instead of the Inter-company customer details. In other words the Inter-company invoice is also being issued to the End customer. Also the prices are showing in negative.

Kindly share with me if any of you guys know a solution for this. I have searched all the SAP forums, but couldn't find a similar issue.

My concern here is, in none of the SAP notes, there is no information about the copying requirement at the header level between OR=>IVA. I am not sure whether this is causing the issue.

My mail id is "asaravanar@hotmail.com".

I would appreciate your reply to this message.

Regards,

Saravanan

former_member837344
Discoverer
0 Kudos

how did you fix it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls check oss notes. search for "intercompany order related". You will find plenty of oss notes. i am sure that your answer will be there.

i wanted to send it to your but there were plenty

thanks & reward if helpful

kind regards,

Hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sarvesh reddy,

Actually, I have set by following SAP Test Case already. However, when I creating "IV", I got message about "IV is the delivery-related". Because of, I set "copy control = 014" as Test Case. And it does not work for my case (order-related).

Thx,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For inter company billing you have to follow steps

1) Assign intercompany billing type to sales document type ex- IV to OR

2) Assign supplying plant to ordering sales Area

3) Assign internal customer to ordering sales area

4) Material extension

Follow the above steps

if it is helpful please reward me