cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email sent to Approver (WS140000089)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SRM server 5.50 SP08. Self service procurement scenario - Extended Classic.

I am using One step PO approval workflow WS140000089. When PO is created by purchaser, No email is be sent to the approver's Outlook Inbox.

SAPCONNECT configuration is already done.

Email address (INT) for each user is maintained in SU01.

Can somebody guide me to set this.

Thanks,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please let me know the following things.

1) does the workitem is with the approver ? is the approver able to see the purchase order in his inbox for approval?

2)have you maintained the settings for sending notifications in the workflow customizing specific to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Khan,

1) Approver is getting work item in menu "Approval". He is able to see the PO and approve or reject the PO.

2) I have maintained settings for sending email notofication in IMG path:-

Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > SAP Business Workflow > Define Recipient of Notifications.

I think this setting is for sending mails after approval/rejection is done for a work item.

I am looking for functionality where approver should get email notification in MS Outlook inbox when PO is created by purchaser.

Kindly suggest,

Milind

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check wether the report 'rswuwfmlec' is up and running in your system.

this report should be scheduled , please check. This is the report which sends out mails to the approvers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The job RSWUWFMLEC is scheduled to enable offline approval functionality in SRM and to allow the work items in the SRM user's inbox to be transferred to their preferred e-mail client (e.g. Outlook, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, etc.). E-mails are only sent to those users for which the user attributes (FORWARD_WI) "Flag: Forward work item,'' are maintained in PPOMA_BBP. This is useful for users that do not use the integrated inbox of the EBP system, so that another mail client can process work items in their usual mail client.

There are two steps in this job:

1. The initial step moves the approval work item from the SAP inbox to SAP connect (TCode: SCOT). This step is execute by report: RSCONN01.

2. The second step moves the same work-item from SAP connect to the organization's mail server, which then sends the e-mail to the user's preferred e-mail client. This step is executed by report: RSWUWFMLEC.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/84/a7e3389870c05ce10000000a114084/content.htm

I hope this helps on this issue.

Pls refer the foll links for detailed settings:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/84/a7e3389870c05ce10000000a114084/content.htm

Please try these links ->

SAP Standard Solution

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/88/f7423b4ac8d506e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Processing of Work Items in Other Mail Clients

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/67/ec7b20d15411d2b465006094b92d37/frameset.htm

Related thread:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha,

Problem is resolved.

I have one more question.

When work item is approved system sends emails as per settings done in IMG path:-

Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > SAP Business Workflow > Define Recipient of Notifications.

I am getting these mails in SAP inbox. I want this mail to go to Outlook Inbox.

Please suggest what is required to be done.

Regards,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miland,

I'm experiencing the same problem you were. Can you share how you solved this issue with me please?

Rgds

TV

Former Member
0 Kudos

TV,

If you want email to go to Outlook Inbox after work item is approved, then do the following.

Ensure that email address is maintained in user master and SAP Connect is configured.

Go to transaction SO16 on SRM server.

- Select tab 'Mail sy.grp'

- Select option 'Send to Home Addresses of Users'

- Save

In same transaction

- Select tab 'Addressing'

- Click button 'Reset buffer'

- Save

With this settings all mails which were coming to SAP SRM inbox will be sent to external email address maintained in user master.

Milind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

Check the transaction code SOST for your entries and error if any. Check report rswuwfmlec scheduled in your system.

please reward points for useful answer.

cheers

Iftekhar Alam