cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing according to scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created a new condition type and i want to maintain the record in such a way that every pound(LB),the price is increasing and it is not a steady amount which is increasing.Some times it is increasing in some cents or dollars.After 100 lbs the price is increasing like $1 to every pound.I am getting very confused.Thanks in advance.Please throw some light on the how to maintian Condition type and the condition record as well

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Another option would be "Maintain Scale basis-Quantity scale type C and check value A-ascending" in Customizing of relevant Condition type and Create condition record(Vk11) and maintain scale.

thanks,

vrajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i have tried the solutions above if anyone could throw some light on how to maintain condition record

Thanks in advance

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please elaborate your requirement.

vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created a condition types which is based on weight.my requirement is that i want the system to calculate the price from 100 lbs.for ex if the sales order weight is 101lb=$1 if it is 102=$2 it should increase 1$ per lb.What the system is doing it is calculating the from the initial weight 101 lb =101 instead of 1$ the first 100 lb the system should not take in to consideration at all.please help thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can only suggest an option of using scale type D "gradual to interval scale", scale base: net weight scale when defining condition type, since price increase is irregularly dependent on scale increase.