cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Sender - XI - Proxy Receiver with EOIO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

1) I'm sending custom Message Type/IDoc to XI using function module MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE from 4.7 ERP/6.2 Basis system.

2) In XI's integration engine I will be mapping the IDoc record layout to my proxy record layout. XI is Netweaver 04/6.4 Basis

3) The last step is to use the Proxy adapter to send the data to my receiver which is a BW Netweaver 04S/7.0 Basis system.

I know how to guarantee EOIO during step 3 and within my receiving system. Can I guarantee steps (1) and (2) above use QoS EOIO? If so any thoughts/discussion on how to do that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shaun,

Refer for your step 1.

raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj/Sergio,

Thanks for the replies. I've seen that blog previously. My problem is my sending system is 4.7/WAS6.2. So in my sending system I don't have access to WE85 nor the "queue" checkbox on my outbound tab of the partner profile config.

Any other thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

unfortunately in this case there is no chance..

You could pack idocs and send them all togheter, this is a queue-like processing but is not a robust and stable approach.

All you can do is to enqueue starting from XI configuring the right entries in table IDXQUEUE.

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

yes you can if your sender system is a WAS > 6.40.

This blog exactly explains you how to do: <a href="/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi to serialize IDoc XML messages fed into XI</a>

Regards,

Sergio