cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in integration Repo...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am new in XI. after i open the integration builder i can't open the integration repository as well as intgration directory. i don't know where i made a mistake. please let me know what i need to do to open my intgration repository and intgration directory.

Regards,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go thru this blog

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regrds

Arpit Seth

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your great response. yes now i got it and it's working fine. when i get an any error i'll get back to you friends.

thank you,

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry i am unable to fix this error. i have check everything in weblogs given by <b>Mr. Sudhir Porumamilla</b>. when ever i click my integration repository it'll open as notepad.

in this weblogs he has given the 3rd point TRY TO CLEAN WEB START CACHE AND TRY DOWNLOADING AGAIN, it means i need to delete the all files such as http,indirect,splashes and all. if yes from where can i download again? so kindly help me to open my integration repository in browser.

thank in advance,

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it opens the Files as Notepad, than maybe the wrong application has been specified for this file type. In file explorer (not IE) go to Extras --> Folder Options --> File Types. Look for type JNLP. As "open with ..." application specify javaws.exe of the JDK you have installed. This should solve your problem.

Best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

yes it's open in browser but when i click it says unable to lunch integration repository as well as integration directory . in this popup screen i have seen <b>button called details</b> where i can see the following error.

<b>An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: Integration Builder

Vendor: SAP AG

Category: Unexpected Error

Unexpected exception: java.lang.NullPointerException</b>

so kindly tell me what i need to do.

thank in advance,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need JWS with version higher than 1.4 installed in your system.Then set off the proxy settings in the browser.JWS is needed to download many jar files in your local system.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

thank you but before i start to open my Integration part <b>i installed j2sdk1.4.2_08 from sun.java.com</b>. now whenever i click my Integration Repository or Integration Directory, <b>that will open as a notepad not browser</b> . <b>but system landscape is working fine.</b> i don't know where i made a mistake. please help me out to work on it.

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

you have given the answer like

<b> Then set off the proxy settings in the browser.JWS is

needed to download many jar files in your local system.</b>

what do you mean , where can i set off the proxy settings in my browser. kindly give the exact path.

regards,

Selva.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

have you downloaded java (1.4.2_08 for instance) ?

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

why can't you open it? do you have any error?

Regards,

michal