cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about tutorial fligh_list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have a question about web dynpro in java. I´m doing the tutorial fligh_list, but i have a doubt in this part:

public void wdDoInit()

{

//@@begin wdDoInit()

// Create a new element in the Bapi_Flight_Getlist_Input node

Bapi_Flight_Getlist_Input input = new Bapi_Flight_Getlist_Input();

wdContext.nodeBapi_Flight_Getlist_Input().bind(input);

// Create new elements in the Destination_From and Destination_To nodes

input.setDestination_From(new

Bapisfldst()

);
input.setDestination_To(new

Bapisfldst()

);

//@@end

}

What is Bapisfldst?

I´m doing a simple application, only have an input field and the output is two textview... what have i write in the previous method instead of Bapisfldst?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It says there input they are passing as Strucure varaible that means it would be created as node in the WDprogram for this purpose u need to create the instance and that would be passing as input.

If you have direct variable of input u need pass directly as

BAPI b = new BAPI();

B.set(CustomerNo)("10002");

B.set(CustomerName)("rman");

this is the way we need to pass the input.

Thanks

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first Redciresle represents your are passing the data dynamically from your screen for that sake you are defined the Datatype of meteraial as String.

And second circle the outputnode() when you define your node the default output is available on OUTPUTNODE()only for that u need to write the stmt like this,.

Wdcontext.nodeOutPut().invalidate();

Do you require any clarifiatiomore

Reply me

Thanks

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, the first red circle is good...... but the second circle, when i see the options don´t appear nodeOutPut()... why?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Show me your Component controller context once such that I will explain you.

Thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolt the problem... i forget add the output node...

Thanks,

PD: my problem now is the readonly inputfield...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but i continuo with my doubt... i don´t know what write in my simple application...

I post an image

<a href="http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aplicacionto9.jpg" target="_blank">!http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3236/aplicacionto9.th.jpg|alt=Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us|src=http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3236/aplicacionto9.th.jpg|border=0!</a>

My doubst are in the red circle, i´m not sure about these... The application consists in write a code of material and appear the lots in a list. I di the steps that appear in the tutorial... Is it good?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Bapisfldst is an ABAP structure that your BAPI accepts as an input. If this is not optional then you need to pass values to it before executing your BAPI.

Bapisfldst ele = new Bapisfldst();

ele.set<attribute>(<value>);

input.setDestination_From(ele);

same applies for input.setDestination_To too.

Regards,

Murtuza

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BAPISFLDST is the ABAP Structure conatining city and country fields. This is used for holdin flight arrival/departure information.

Logon to your backend SAP and use transaction se11 to check it.

Regards,

Reema.