cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I confirm ITS flow logic exists?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are upgrading from R/3 4.6C to ECC6.0. The old ITS 2 applications one on ITS 6.2 and another ITS 2.0.

We are having difficulty in finding out/confirming if there is a ITS flow logic involved in the stand alone ITS. This will tell us what kind of effort is needed. I have gone thru forums where they have very good info on how to migrate and what needs to be done if one has flow logic.

My question I do not know if there is ITS flow logic OR how do I confirm if ITS flow logic was involved in the development. What do I need to look at? I looked at <flow> kind of searches in HTML pages...not found...I looked at the ".flow" files...not found.

Since I do not have this background, would appreciate if anyone can point me in the rigth direction...maybe I missed some good documents on SDN?

Any inputs appreciated.

regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

One of the easiest ways to determine if an ITS service is flow logic is to look at the service files. If the .srvc file contains the line:

~xgateway sapxginet

then it is flow logic. The .srvc files are text files so can be searched using Windows Explorer or viewed with Notepad.

Best regards,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

I did look at the .srvc file and one of them has sapxginet against the line for ~xgateway, along with other params.

This is one step closer. Thanks for this info.

Is there any other place like a HTML side or otherwise where the ITS flow logic will also be evident. My next step is to see to what degree it has been used.

regards,

Anand

Answers (0)