cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate/disable Context Menu in Browser ??

szymon_bolek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have scanned the forums for this topic, and I found only one such post with no answer, so I'm asking the question again.

In WD ABAP application, when we right-click in the browser on any UI element, a context menu appears. I would like to disable it!

Is there any wat to do this??

any help is more than welcome!

best regards

Simon Bolek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Szymon!

I have not found a way to disable the context menu so far. But there is a simple way to disable the personalisation/einstellungen part of the context menu.

In your WebDynpro component navigate to the WebDynpro Application and then chosse the tab "Parameters". There choose parameter WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION and set the value to X. Then at least this entry disappears from the context menu. But the f... context menu still appears. That's also for me an unsolved problem.

Regards,

Volker

By the way: Forget my recent email reply to you, because you have done what I suggested ....

szymon_bolek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Volker,

1. Your Email - understand perfectly;)

2. Thanks for your answer. I've just tried your suggestion, and what do i spy with my little eye?

No such parameter possible:(

I can only use following parameters:

WDCONFIGURATIONID

WDPROTECTEDAPPLICATION

WDSKIPSPLASHSCREEN.

When I try to force the

WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION i get the message error:

WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION is neither a predefined parameter nor a parameter of the starter plug
Message no. SWDP_WB_TOOL196

Do I have and an older version of an application server that does not support it yet?

Or maybe I've done sth wrong, because under the following link there is no mention of any version required for this parameter to work.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/7b/fb57412df8091de10000000a155106/frameset.htm

best regards

Simon

szymon_bolek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again,

found an interesting link to this topic

and I'm currently waiting for my admin to install this support package.

best regards

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Szymon!

We have SP12 and there the parameter is available.

Regards,

Volker

Answers (0)