cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Condition Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

There is a condition type which has a condition table with one of the the fields Sales District.

We will maintain the freight conditions based on ship to party sales district, but this sales district is picking from sold to party only (it is showing the sold to party's sales district in the Analysis)

Pl clear my doubt whether the field Sales District will be picked from sold to party or ship to party. I have checked with Region, this region is being picked from ship to party master data only.

Can anybody tell me how to make the system to pick the sales district from ship to party's master data.

Regds,

Sreehari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreehari,

The sales district would be picked from the sold to party and not ship to party. Incase you create a customer using sold to party account group you would see the sales district field and not while using a ship to party account group.

Regards

NP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normal practice is to set freight condition based on transportation zone of ship-to or postal code or route, and departure zone of shipping point all depending on ship to party.

While Sales district is a field defining responsible geographical area to handle customers, this field is in sold to party master, thus won't be proposed in order at item level, and can only be changed manually at item level. Thus not ideal to use for freight condition. If you must use this field, it can only be picked from sold to.