Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

thisis srinivas

I have a doubt on credit management

if the customer cross the credit limit then system showing eorr message i want to exted the days additionally for 10 days where we r doing this

If he crossed the Amount what will we do?

If we want to exted the period of time for 10 days what we do?

please tell me the answer and u will get a full score

and also very much help to me.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In continuation to my message, there is another concept which is SD - FI integrated Reporting - A/R Summary Report which is taken and looked into before credit is extended.

IN IMG --- FA -

AR / AP -

Credit Management -

we have settings to activate A/R Summary and also to set the aging report days interval --- i.e 0-45, 45 - 60, 60 - 100, >100 then in the report each open item falls under one of above categories and also we set in OVA8 (SD - Automatic Credit Control) - 3 Controls i.e -- FI and A/R Summary - Days and Hours, Open Items - Days and %age and Oldest Item - Days which is controlling the report of Aging and blocks the document in Sales transaction.

I hope this can give insight to more thoughts and exploration.

I have written what i knew , please check it once more.

Regards

Reward points if Helpful

Krishna

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Whenever a sales document is blocked then in a bussiness the credit manager has authorization to release the document via VKM3 or VKM4. He has authorizations to increase the credit limit or release it.

Your scenario is bussiness driven and it can done via authorizations and not by any config settings.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to go to the Tcode OVA8 then go to the <b>"checks"</b> section where you can either block or trigger warning / error message when customer crosses the credit limit based on your requirement.

For the documents which are released from the credit check, you can go to <b>"Released documents are still unchecked"</b> section, you can maintain the Deviation in % and the number of days after which the released document has to be re-checked for the credit limit. This way you can extend the credit period of the customer for that particular document for 10 days ( in your requirement).

Still have any doubts........ feel free to ask.

REWARD if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>if the customer cross the credit limit then system showing eorr message i want to exted the days additionally for 10 days where we r doing this</b>

If you want to extend the Credit period, change the terms of payment, but I think that this would have impact on subsequent transactions. If it is blocking the sales order for delivery, through T.Code: VKM3 you can release the specific order, so that it can be delivered.

<b>If he crossed the Amount what will we do?</b>

If the customer have crossed the credit limit & you want to increase the creadit limit, same can be done through T.Code: FD32. But if you do not want to increase credit limit, but want to release the Sales order for delivery, it can be done through T.Code: VKM3.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

If customer exceeds limit, after receiving blocked order in mailbox, authorized credit rep may decide whether to release it. Once released, according to risk category assigned to customer (FD32), additional days can be extended to this customer.

Settings are located at OVA8 for automatic control, released documents are still unchecked section, specify a number of days. On "checks" section, if "oldestOpenitem" is ticked and "days" is specified. System will check see if oldest one is overdue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the automatic credit control you can select the options, whether you want a warning or error message. If you want to change the dates then go to FD32 and extend the dates there.

Prase