cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface not working properly after Reciever system R3 refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have an sender interface (JDBCSenderCod) for which there are two reciever systems(R3--RP1 & RY1).Two days back there was system refresh perfomed from RP1 (Live production) to RY1(test system).After that for only one system RP1 the message is recieved success and for the rest RY1 it is getting failed.

But if we manually resend the failed message(RY1) from RWB it is getting success.

This is repeating daily(from past two days).

Can any one help me out from this scenario

Here is the error log from MDT.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed,due to:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException:error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException:could not get a client from JCO.Pool:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$ExceptionL102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION:Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=ashb01wa46qa SYSNR=1 GWHOST=ashb01wa46qa GWSERV=sapgw11 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC(TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner not reached(host 10.252.2.200, service sapgw11) TIME Tue Sep 18 02:18:17 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI(network interface)VERSION 37 RC

Can you kindly update me with some solution and the steps to where to investigate it.

Awaiting for your reply.

Best Regards

Raki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

I bet the there are some connections still pointing to the RP1 (Live production)

Please check:

1. RFC dests

2. WE21/ WE20

3. IDX1

4. sxmb_admin

I hope this helps..

Lets know what happened

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for the update,

Hello Naveen as per suggestion i checked ,but i found nothing in wrong..

The said interface should execute once in daily, and when I saw the logs for yesterday(19th), it showed only 1 message displayed success for Reciever system RP1(Live Production).But for the other reciever system RY1(Branched) of that particular sender interface doesn't show any log either success nor failed.

When I checked in CC monitoring for that particular reciever channel(RFCRecieverR3 (RY1)) ,it shows the log but I am unable to trace the problem..

here is the log:

Receiver channel 'RFCReceiverR3' for party '', service 'RY1' (internal name 'RfcClient[RFCReceiverR3]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=PT, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=871, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=xirfcuser, jco.client.sysnr=11, jco.client.ashost=ashb01wa46qa}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=PT, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=871, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=xirfcuser, jco.client.sysnr=11, jco.client.ashost=ashb01wa46qa}

Current pool size: 0, maximum pool size : 10

Can any one kindly suggest me on this..

Best Regards

Rakesh

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I think there is some problem with the adapter meta data of the basis component in the RY1 system.Ask ur basis guys to reimport the basis component or refresh the CPA cache.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U may try the following:

1. Stop and Restart the communication channel from RWB

2. Check the authorization related settings. e.g RFC destination if u have changed the password recently.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for the update,

The problem here is ,if I manually resend that particular failed message it is executing successfully.But it is not getting automatically ..

Every time its hard rite to resend manually ..

Kindly advise me how to test the RFC destination from XI system that it is working fine.

Best Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restart of XI could help u. Just give it a try.

<i>how to test the RFC destination from XI system that it is working fine.</i>

Through sm59, RFC detination type R3

Regards,

Prateek

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have used the authorized user id and password for RFC connection and also check whether it is correct cross check with Basis team whether they have changed it.

>>Kindly advise me how to test the RFC destination from XI system that it is working fine.

Trigger the message and also by Prateek mentioned

Regards

Agasthuri Doss