cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

I have created a item line in sales order and when i deliver the item, i get this error.

'No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date'.

delivery date : 9/28

when i went to vl01 and gave delv date = selection date, still i get the error.

in my schedule line, i do not have conf qty.

Please help

Thanks

Venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venky,

You are getting the error "'No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date'." as you dont have stock in your plant.

Check the stock through MMBE.

Try doing some inward stock movement using transaction MB1C specify plant, storage location and mvmt type 561.

Go to VA02, select that line item and re run availabilty, once you get confimed delivery date you can create the delivery for confirmed date.

Hope it resolves the error.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 'checked availability' on that item and i get this informational message

'No control data maintained for checking group Z9 and checking rule A'. Does it have anything to do with the 'No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date'?

Please let me know

Thanks

Venky

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear venky

Schedule line is basically the division of an item with respect to delivery date and quantity. A schedule line will always have a delivery date and quantity.

The message you are getting may be because of the following things:

1. May be because of the system date. Normally we assign a factory calendar to the plant in logistics general and the shipping point in logistics execution. The fctory calendar has information like in a week when is the plant going to be closed. In some cases normally Sunday is kept as holiday. So when you create a sales order in VA01 on Saturday and save it, then the system in the scedule lines TAB will create 2 different scedule lines. One scedule line will show the date which is shown in the sales order but the quantity confirmed will be ZERO. The second schedule line will show the date of Monday and the confirmed quantity will be the quantity mentioned in the sales order. Then in VL01N when you try to create the delivery, the system will give you the error "No Schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date?"

2. If you don't have the stock in the unrestricted area then also the system can give you the problem because it cannot determine the quantity to be delivered. Thus, the schedule line remains incomplete. You can create stock in MB1C by using the movement type as 561.

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys

by going to 'OVZ9' , it took care of the 'no control data maintained for checking rule....'' informational msg, which in turn corrected the sch lines conf qty (loading it with 15 pcs). but subsequently i got error 'movement type 601 not allowed for warehouse ZKK', i went to 'OMNF' added missing requirement types, later followed by creating movement types(OMLJ).

Thank you guys for help.... At last I am able to create a delivery note without errors.

i would like to award points as the answers were helpful.

regards

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the stock in the storage location (MMBE), if the stock is not available, then raise the stock (MB1C). If bothe are fine, check the item schedule lines in the order. You can see the delivery date and confirmed quantity there. Proceed according to that.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

If confirmed quantities are zero as Roberto quoted it is because of stocks not being available for the combination of plant and storage location. You can use [MB1C] for a good receipt into the plant.

Regards

NP

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

since you do not have confirmed qty this means that there is no stock available for you order.

try an availability check, and see if the item gets confirmed.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked thru MMBE. I have enough unrestricted stock.

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked thru MMBE and i have 1500 pc while my line item has only 15 pcs. And the schedule line info is as :

delv date : 9/28/2007; order qty: 15; rounded qty: 15; conf qty: 0; no delivery block; delvered qty = spaces, schedule line cat: Z9( which i copied from CP).

Does that give any clue?

Thanks

Venky

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do not use MMBE to see availability.

MMBE only returns the stock not the availability. Use CO09 instead and check if the unrestricted stock available is all covered by orders or not.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venky,

Go to item-->shipping tab and check whether the plant and storage location in the sales order is same as that you used in MMBE.

Regards,

Priyanka