cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute Values ( Delivery Address and Approved value limit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Where we maintain the attribute values for the following.

Delivery Address & Approved value limit - In our project it is maintained in numbers( Eg : 62186 against Delivery address and USROBRT against Approved value limit), where do we link the address details to this Address number.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram

What do you mean by 'link' address details to address number ?

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

In our project In delivery address attribute they have maintained as some number. where we maintain the delivery address and how it is being linked to that delivery address number. Is is standard one or any customized tables are maintained for these details.

Could you please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram

The delivery address number would have been inserted into the org plan after someone created the address via web transaction 'BBPADDRINTC - Edit Internal Addresses'.

The details are held in table ADRC.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your valuable information. One more thing I have checked with transaction code 'BBPADDRINTC', I could not find any entries in that. Alternatively I have checked with SM30 to enter the data and the system is not allowing to maintain the entries. And how the address number will generate.

Precisely where the address details were maintained and how. Could you please clarify this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to login as the administrator in your web gui and click on the Edit Internal Address, and choose to display the list for a vendor; this button will be as the last button for every business partner displayed.

From the 'edit addresses' window you can add your address. Once added a address number will be automatically populated and shown to you.

You add this number as an attribute in PPOSA_BBP for the necessary user.

I guess this answers all your questions. Please reward points if useful.