Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to config. different Operations of the same Interface to different BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a very urgent problem.

The requirement is like this:

Customer creates an invoice in A1S and release it. Information of the invoice is retrieved via two service interfaces:

CustomerInvoiceProcessingInvoiceAccountingOut

CustomerInvoiceProcessingReceivablesPayablesOut

with operation NotifyOfInvoice;

These two interfaces will transfer the information into XI and the information will be filled into a BAPI, BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_A1S, to R3. Then the finacial document together with the invoice will be created in the R3.

when customer cancels the invoice in A1S, Information of the cancellation is retrieved via the same two service interfaces:

CustomerInvoiceProcessingInvoiceAccountingOut

CustomerInvoiceProcessingReceivablesPayablesOut

with operation NotifyOfInvoiceCancellation;

These two interfaces will transfer the information into XI and the information will be filled into a BAPI, BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_REV_POST, to R3. Then the reverse finacial document will be created in R3.

My solution is like this:

1. for invoice creation:

Both messages sent to BPM_1, then send to R3. 3 interface determinations are needed for 3 abstract interfaces.

2. for invoice cancellation:

Both messages sent to BPM_2, then send to R3. 3 interface determinations are needed for 3 abstract interfaces.

My problem is this:

No matter during creation or cancellation, the same interfaces are triggered. The related receiver determination will distribute the information to both of two BPMs. However the information only contains data of one operaton: creation or cancellation. Error messages will appear in monitor for the other BPM. For example, when customer creates an invoice, the information only contains data of creation whereas it is sent to two BPMs via the receiver determination. the BPM for cancellation surely can not deal with this information then error appears.

My question is : how can i solve the problem? How can i avoid the appearance of the error? thanks

Message was edited by:

SAP LCR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the receiver determination you can route the message to the RIGHT BPM according to the content of the payload. So each time only one BPM is called.

Regards,

Hui

Answers (0)