cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating popup after logon (SAP GUI & WEB GUI)

oliver_pregler
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we are using a CRM 4.0 on R/3 Release 4.6C and external ITS. I need to show some infos in a popup to all users (SAP GUI & WEB GUI) after their logon to the system. I am using the user exit function EXIT_SAPLSUSF_001 and tryed several FMs like TH_POPUP, Z_POPUP_TO_INFORM or Z_POPUP_TO_CONFIRM_STEP, but it seems to me that they don't work for the WEB GUI.

Can anyone help me with the procedure to create a pop-up window for the WEB GUI called in the user exit function EXIT_SAPLSUSF_001 or should it be called in another user exit?

Thanks and best regards,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you use the normal system message (SM02 I think) to display what you want? May need to set ~POPUPS = 1 if not already set for relevant services.

Andrew

oliver_pregler
Participant
0 Kudos

The SM02 will send a message to all users, but I want to send it only to selected user. I have already set the ~POPUPS = 1 but it still don't work. I have read something about restriction in WEB GUI and I think you can't use the different FMs for calling POPUPS. I`m using a CALL TRANSACTION now, and it work for both SAP GUI and WEB GUI. It's not nice but it works.....

Best regards,

Oliver