Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Goods Issue for Goods Receipt (Purchase Order).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Experts - I have some newbee problem.

I have to create ZMIGO to behave like follows:

1. User enters all necessary data (like in MIGO) and posts document.

2. System creates automatic Goods Issue document based on data entered in 1. (above).

I doubt full automatic posting of GI will be possible (user has to fill in WBS for GI and possibly change "GI for project"). So my idea is to redirect user from ZMIGO (after posting) GR document to MIGO_GI and pass all necessary parameters. And thats my question: How to do it? Is it possible? Any other ideas? Maybe examples???

Will reward points to all helpful answers.

Regs,

FS

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip

Maybe , you can add more field in the screen for WBS and add code to run BDC after you save .

Regards

Wiboon

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, there is no place to put WBS information (or I can't find it). Any ideas?

Regs,

=FS=

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created implementation for MB_DOCUMENT_BADI in se19 (named it: ZMB_DOCUMENT_BADI_1). Filled methods with code and put some break-points. Activiated methods and implementation.

When I post documents via MIGO this BADI is not executed! Why? When I've searched program SAPLMIGO for cl_exithandler only two were found: MB_MIGO_BADI and MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI. What I have to do to activate this MB_DOCUMENT_BADI???

Points waiting for helpful answers.

REgs,

FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE and it worked out.