cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove data of specific sales organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Anyone know how can I remove/delete all data specific to a sales organization/company?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TY Ng,

You cannot remove/delete data specific to SO/Company code. as SAP does not allows it. It has to kept in the system for future analysis.

But still May I know your requirement for the same. and what are all data you need to delete.

Rgds

Bidhubhusan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The best practice what normally one company follow is that we can block customers based on sales organisation via XD06 so that you wont be able to do any transactions from that particular Sales Org.

Moreover, why do you want to delete old transactions. For some reason, if you want to retrieve any old data, you cant do if you try to delete.

Reward me if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks.

Indeed we wouldnt not need to retrieve those old data. And by keeping those data it actually takes up huge sizes so we'd like to clear those data rather than just blocking the posting.

Anyone knows how can I do so please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our database is consists data of a few companies. Now we need to remove data belong to other companies and keep only those related to one company. In FI there're transactions to delete data related to a company. But in SD I wonder how am I gonna do that? Anyone knows?