cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

pls some body spare some time to help me out.

Q.) I have 5 sales order which have raised in the past and now i want to do combined delivery.How/

Q.) After doing combined delivery, how to raise a single invoice with the 5 sales order details? How to raise individual invoices for the sales orders which undergone combined delivery?

Q.)What are the expected situations where the invoice splits?

Regards,

cpdatt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VL10 and you can combine all the 5 deliveries if at all shipping points and incoterms are same.For a single invoice go to VF04 and you will get all the deliveries due for delivery and select collective invoice.Invoice will split if Payment terms and different payers.Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto VL10A tcode

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDBillingDocumentConsolidationAndSplit.pdf

Prerequisites

Order combination can only be carried out if the orders concerned have the appropriate indicator in the order header.

The orders or the order items and schedule lines must have identical shipping criteria. like

Shipping point

Ship-to party

Incoterms

Sales organization should be same

If you try to combine items that have different goods issue dates, you receive a warning message. You can ignore this warning message. The earliest goods issue date of all the items is selected automatically as goods issue date of the entire delivery.

2)after creating the single delivery then do invoice in VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cpdat,

For collective delivery use VL04.The ship to party,Delivery date,Shipping point must be same for the orders to be combined.

Once you create the delivery you can create invoice through VF01 for single delivery.

If you have multiple deliveries which needs to be combined then use VF06.

Here the payer,Payment terms billing date should be same.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit