cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Webdynpro from Portal to NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the process of importing a Webdynpro Application from Production Portal to NetWeaver Developer Studio. Could any one help me in guiding me with any relevant documentation on the Import of WebDynpro application to NWDS?

With Best Regds,

Prabahar N.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabahar,

Do like this.

1)Open your .par file from your EP perspective.Try to import the file and open it in Webdynpro perspective in NWDS.Then it shd help you.

2)But tell me something about whether you deployed ur Webdynpro application into EP by creating iviews or you are trying to import already present EP application made out of JSPDynpage into Webdynpro.

I can give you more clear answer once I get hsi information.

Anyway my point 1) shd work.

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Point 1) There is no problem.

Point 2) I am trying to import an already running EP Web dynpro Application into NetWeaver developer studio. From the NWDS Prespetive, i know how to import a .Par file. My problem is on the EP Side, How i can export that web dynpro application which is successfully running in Portal? I want to know the step by step Process in Portal to Export a WebDynpro application.

I believe that this post should be in Portal Administration. Since i felt that at least few of fellow Web dynpro forum members might have faced a similar kind of situation. That's why i am posting it here

With Best regds,

Prabahar N.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabahar,

Please update if you have found the solution.

hanks and regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabahar,

If you could find a path to export the webdynpro application from portal to NWDS,then plz share the info. I am in search of the same query.

Regards,

Athulya

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabahar,

Refer this thread which has informations about the same.

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

The Thread you referred does not contain any details on how to import a WebDynpro Application from Portal. It would helpful be if i have any clues on standard web dynpro application running on EP can be imported it into NWDS?

I am familiar with importing an application into NWDS. But the problem is i don't know how to download an existing web dynpro application from Portal?

With Best Regds,

Prabahar N.R