cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canu00B4t run wd java application in nwds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I installed a newer NWDS addidtionally local and created another workspace and configured the local sap j2ee engine and the sld too.

I created a "hello world" component, rebuilt the project and wanted to deploy (new archive) and run the application but I am getting the following error:

18.09.2007 09:43:27 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR: 
[003]Deployment aborted 

Settings
SDM host : pc32245

SDM port : 50018
URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME~1/BP951787/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp33733Z_TEST_TWINTER.ear

Deployment exception : Server pc32245 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server pc32245 at port 50018: Connection refused: connect
Inner exception was : 
Server pc32245 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server pc32245 at port 50018: Connection refused: connect

what can be wrong? did I put in an incorrect sdm-password?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

The message port that you are providing is wrong.

Just goto j2ee persective and see that are you getting the server instance under j2ee engine tab.

Also tell me what is the message server port that you have specified in NWDS.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Murtuza for your answer.

it seems that I inserted a wrong sdm-password ...and the other thing was that not all processes of the local j2ee engine were running. I restarted the j2ee engine and now I can see my "hello world" )