cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one doubt in Intercompany billing if anyone can clear it. I have completed the Intercompany process. The problem is when the invoice is made to the customer with the ordering sales area, the payer is customer, But when i create a Intercompany Invoice between the delivering plant and ordering sales organisation again in the billing document the payer is same the customer. Is this correct???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear manish

the first one is correct

and second one is wrong

the invoice is made to the customer with the ordering sales area, the payer is customer,

this is correct

But when i create a Intercompany Invoice between the delivering plant and ordering sales organisation again in the billing document the payer is same the customer. Is this correct???

it is wrong

here the payer is ordering company

you will create intercompany customer, so he will the payer

rewards if it helps

siva

siva

Message was edited by:

siva narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do i do this configuration??? so that the payer in Intercompany Billing is the company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody plz help???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish

you need to create a customer master in the delivering plant/co code for the ordering company. Assign this customer master number correctly to the the plant, then you can see the ordering company as the payer in your inter company invoice.

the key is to rightly assign the customer master number to the plant.

try and goodluck.

suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

can u give me ur mail idd so that i can send u some document related to intercomopany billig setting/ configuration

regards

yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

My Email ID is harsh271075@yahoo.co.in . Plz send me the document