cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization in Demand Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have created one authorization object which has 7 fields. This object will be assigned to roles and roles in turn will be assigned t users.

Now when the user goes In the Interactive Demand Planning (/SAPAPO/SDP94) transaction he will be seeing the first screen. Suppose the user clicks on the shuffler and makes some selection and tries to save, at that time it should check the <b>authorization object</b> and if the values are there in those fields<b>(Authorization Object Fields)</b> then only he should be allowed to save that, otherwise it should show NO AUTHORIZATION.

How is this possible. Is there any Enhancement available for this, if yes please explain how to use that.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv Roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT '<object>'

ID '<name1>' FIELD <f1>

ID '<name2>' FIELD <f2>

ID '<name10>' FIELD <f10>.

by using above syntax we can check authorization suppose if you want to create authorization object go with su21 tcode.

If the above statement fails then populate the parameter CV_INVALID_SELECTION and CT_MESSAGE as below.

cv_invalid_selection = 'X' .

ct_message-type = 'E'.

ct_message-id = 'ZTEST'.

ct_message-number = 946.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable replies.

One more thing I want. when the user just selects the field in <b>SHOW</b> and presses tick it shows all the values whereas it shoukld load only those values pertaining to his <b>Authorization Object</b>.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

From where can I control the data in the ALV which comes after clicking on Tick button . The Other problem is been sorted out

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

The BADI which I gave you will be triggered when u click the save button in the object selection.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

But I want to know what exactly i should write inside the method.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Implement the BADI definition /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR (Method: SELECTION_CHECK) .You can do ur validation in this method. If condition fails then populate the parameter CT_MESSAGE.

Example:

ct_message-type = 'I'.

ct_message-id = 'Z08OU_DP'.

ct_message-number = 945.

ct_message-message_v1 = <ls_sel>-low.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to call the BAdi when I press SAVE button in <b>'Object Selection'</b> which comes when I click the shuffler.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there...did you already try the exit /SAPAPO/SAPLMCPR_015...not sure if this might help you...let us know if it does!

Thanks!