cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I m implementing Idoc to Xml while tesing Message Mapping n Interface Mapping there r no errors but while testing the configuration scenario there is error in Interface Determination but they r not displaying the Log.

While mess moni Message Interface r nt reflecting over there.ie.corresponding to Business Service there r no interface reflecting over there.

plz try to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run Idoc scenarios with Business Systems as well as Business Services.

Following blog could be helpful for resolving ALE Logical System Name related errors, if you are getting those.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Elaborate the error message that you are receiving. It would help receive precise responses.

Bhavish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

My problem is that while message monitoring corresponding to Business Service there is no message interface reflecting

ths y while testing the scenario there i some problem arising n that to there is no Log displayed..

so how to know the error while testing the scenario.

thanks

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use SOAP sender you can check:

● Interface Namespace

● Interface Name

I usually make a mistake interchanging values.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anushree,

Check the transaction IDX5 in XI, you can know whether an IDoc message was recahed to XI or not.To confirm this you can cross check with the IDoc number which was populated in R3.

Give the error description what you are facing so that you can get the more inputs.

Thanks

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

anushree,

my personal opinion wud b, that wen i go in for idocs and rfcs. create a business system than a business service. ( its possible wit business service too)

in ur case, just click on the tool and check the adfapter specific configuration, that ur logical system and client are correctly specified.