cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE to IDOC Scenario..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I'm new to XI.. can any one plz give me the detailed steps.. for transferring the data from File to IDOC the data is Purchase order data ..

what settings i have to do.. and what is the procedure... plz give me the basic stepa..

Thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

adding to above replies...

while configuring a scenario in ID.. configure receiver IDoc adapter specifying port that is configured on XI pointing to R/3 ( maintained in IDX1) and corresponding RFC destination

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Go through this bolg i think it is Very help full

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5696--Dedugging. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters--Introduction to IDoc-XI-File scenario and complete walk through for starters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pal,

Any flat file to any IDoc

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/24/convert-any-flat-file-to-any-idoc-java-mapping

Creating Purchase Order IDOC through XI

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/03/creating-purchase-order-idoc-through-xi

Troubleshooting File-to-IDOC Scenario in XI

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

regards

biplab

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sent/Receive IDOC:

you need to do the following:

In XI

SM59 - R3 connection pointing to R3

IDX1 - define the port with the above dest.

In R3

SM59 - R3 connection pointing to XI

WE21 - define the port with the above dest.

WE20 - Partner profile type outbound/Inbound

Further ref:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&