cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys I am tryin to create an export scenario but the taxes are not gettin picked in Excise invoice .....the other data is getting picked...........

I need AED,BED and SED to reflect....could someone plss tell me which pricing procedure to opt and how to maintain the condition records(FV11/FXVJ).....I have been on this for quite a few num of dayss ....i had posted a similar qs couple of weeks back but didnt get any response how to get one this time.

Regards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy

Check in your Pricing Procedure, whether you have assigned JMOD (for BED), JECS (2% Edu Cess) and JA1X.

Also see FTXP where based on the tax code, whether you have maintained these conditions.

Reward me if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the Condition types of AED ,BED,SED in CIN settings in Logistic general

>Tax on goods movement>India>basic Settings>Condition Base excise determination-->Classify condition types if ur using condition based pricing proceedure(JINEXP-standard proceedure).There u asign the excise condition types to the Pricing proceedure which ur using for the exports

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiMr reddy thnks could u plss give me a detailed response ...really appreciate it

Regards

Maddy

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually there is no need to get excise duties for export scenario

all taxes were excempted then what is the use to show taxes for your invoice

and give me clarification of your requirrement

cheers

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Prasad could you pls tell me which taxes/duties are applicable for an export scenario and which are applicable in a domestic excise scenario

thanking u

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am all confused right now

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi as per client business scenario for domestic sale

excise duties like Basic Excise Duty, Education Cess, Higher Secondary Edu Cess & VAT or CST will come

for export scenario these commercial and excisse taxes are exempted

cheers

bvdv

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i know which pricing procidure and tax procedure you are following

regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos