cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery- Move type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds

I have an issue i have not been able to resolve.

The client wants to scrap the material when receiving the return delivery(LR) on a return order(RE). Initially 657 mov type was asssigned to DN schedule line category in VOV6, so i changed it to 551 but when i ran the return delivery i got error that the update control for this move type does not exist.

I then copied the mov type 657 in OMJJ and renamed it (999) and in the update control kept the ref mov type as 551 but on running return delivery the stock is still going in the blocked area instead of getting scrapped.

Does someone have any suggestions for me.... I think i am missing something but am not able to figure it out. I hope i can scrap the material form a return delivery.!!!!

If i use move type 657(GR-blocked stock) and then use 555(GI-scrap from blocked stock) in Move type step 1 in transaction VOV6, will it work ?????

Will award points..

Message was edited by:

Comes Naturally

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For those ppl who are looking for a sloution to a similar problem.

A custom transaction was created to receive the goods(657 mov type) and scrap(555 mov type) them at the same time from one screen.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The movement type for Return Delivery is 651. Pls make use of this movement type to first post the goods as Returns goods.

Then using 453 you can post them into unrestricted stock.

Reward if this helps.