cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with import of new compiled java package

0 Kudos

Hi,

in order to change some code in the java classes of the packages stored in the VV2-Content, 1.0 of SAP -> http://sap.com/xi/ISU-IDEX-GE/VV2 -> Mapping Objects -> Imported Archive, I exported all packages in this folder, extracted them, decompiled some classes (using jad), in which I would like to change some code, and imported these classes associated with other exported packages in a new project of eclipse. after changing the code and successfully compiling these java classes (with no error), I exported the ".class" from eclipse, replaced the old ".class" in the packages with the newly compiled ones(in a zip file) and at the end imported the changed packages (in zip files) in the folder "Imported Archive". After saving and activating the change, I sent an IDOC from R3 system to the XI system for test. In the monitor of the XI system, there was an error, which is

"Inkompatible Versionen von Klassen (Linkage Error)" (in English "incompatible versions of classes (linkage error)"). Can anyone tell me, how I can do with this error? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Does anyone have any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bin,

after u hav successfully imported the objects, after changing its code and mapping to it again.

Did you check the message mapping and the interface mapping by going to the test tab there in the repository itself?

regards,

Vishal

0 Kudos

Vishal,

thanks for your reply. Actually I did change some code in the decompilied class "XEdixml2EdiConverter". I think this class does nothing with mapping(transformation), but it converts the tranformed edixml to final edifact. Can I test it in the repository as you said?

regards

Bin

0 Kudos

Does anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos

need help.