cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view all transactions run by a certain user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN experts,

I am being asked by management whether it is possible to provide a report showing all transactions run by certain users and I'm struggling to figure out how to do this in 'standard' SAP.

I can use ST03N to show all users that have run a certain transaction, but can't see anywhere in ST03N that gives this information the other way round (i.e. all transactions run by a certain user). I can use SUIM to see all transactions that a user is authorised to run, but this doesn't show me which of those transactions a user has actually run - which is what I need.

Can anyone help me with this?

Many thanks,

Arwel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's exactly what I was looking for.

I have rewarded points.

Thanks,

Arwel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also use ST03N -->Memory Use Statistics

then click on the "user " label .

If you double click on a user name you will get the list of transactions run by this user.

Be sure to select the task type you're interested in.

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

That's EXACTLY what I was looking for!

I thought I knew ST03N pretty well, but you learn something new every day, I guess.

Many thanks,

Arwel

PS (Points rewarded!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arwel,

You need to run Auditing by configuring SM19, it's very simple you need to select the tabs which are need to be audited. This will create small amount of log file make sure about disk space.

Once you turn on auditing you can go to SM20 and watch all the activities of the users. Make sure that you configure SM19 after every server reboot.

Regards,

Hari.

PS: Awarding points will get you some points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try SM20.

Thanks

Kalyan