cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding idoc to idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

can u provide step by step blog or doing idoc to idoc scenario.....

and second thing is tht working on production server.. i had done all the design part as wel as the config part for sending the same idoc to the reciever system .. it is bcoz later two fields are added to that sender idoc so i did all the mappings related to that .. after completing all when i checked the xml the two fields it is not showing in the xml.. wht might be the error can u explain me ...

its very urgent ... waiting for u r reply .

thanks in advance,

jp..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the Idoc metadata and reload in IDX2

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would need to manually delete the Idoc metadata in IDX2 and reload the same for the 2 new fields to be seen in the Idoc in the runtime.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jp k

refer these links for ur scenario

for idocs scenario have a look to this how to guide:

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003604082004E/HowTo_IDOC_XI_Scenarios.pdf

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jp !

First of all, did you test the mapping in integration repository and the two additional fields came ok?

Are those fields created in the inbound message type as min occurs = 1 (to make them mandatory) or do they have content assigned during mapping ? maybe they have min occurs = 0 and no content is filled during mapping..so they disappear in output.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i had checked that also .. its okkk.....and its not showing the two fields in sender side xml ..

i had seen idx2 also ... its showing idoc type and idoc type extension .. is not matched..

can u explain me wht is it ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jp!

Could you please clarify..the 2 new fields...are in the sender or receiver?

Regards,

Matias

> hi,

>

> i had checked that also .. its okkk.....and its not

> showing the two fields in sender side xml ..

>

> i had seen idx2 also ... its showing idoc type and

> idoc type extension .. is not matched..

>

> can u explain me wht is it ..