cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Stop Redermining pricing while creating delivery from Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have aintained pricing procedure determination at Order and Delivery document level. When i create delivery wrt Order , all manual conditions dissappear. how to prevent this?

I have maintained 😧 Copy pricing elements unchanged at SPRO: LE > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Pricing > Define And Assign Pricing Procedure For Value Contract > Maintain pricing procedure

Kindlu suggest.

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

The path you mentioned is for value contracts whereas for SD pricing procedures path used is: SPRO>Sales & Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define and assign Pricing procedures>Define Pricing Procedure determination.

You maintain your pricing procedure in above path and then use transaction VTLA and assign pricing type 'D'.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nadarajah Pratheb & Priyanka,

I was looking for option Pricing type 'D'. in copy control from OR to LF (VTLA)

But could not find it in VTLA.

Kindly suggest.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In [VTLA] you wouldnt find the field pricing type because a delivery document is usually concerned with the material, quantity, etc and not with the price or value of the materials.

I'm still wondering what was the requirement to assign a pricing procedure to the delivery document???

Regards

NP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nadarajah Pratheb,

Actually the user wants Delivery challan output from Delivery. He wants even the pricing to be displayed on delivery challan.

Considering the chances of multiple deliveries from single order i decided that i ll pick up pricing from delivery document only.

In my case the discount condition type being manual is disappearing in Del doc.

If i dont get a solution for this, ill keep condition record for discount and keep it open for changes in Order.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear,

How r you? Good to cu on SDN

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Since you want to print price on delivery challans then you can make changes in the program for that output type or can create a Z program where you can pick pricing from underlying sales order.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consider

Sales Order - 10 Qty.

Delivery I - 4 Qty.

Delivery II - 6 Qty

In such case the quantity and net price needs to be picked up from Delivery only.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Would a proforma invoice with respect to the delivery solve your customer's requirement??? Just that instead of the delivery challan having the price it would be another document. If yes then you would not require the pricing to be a part of the delivery.

Regards

NP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Im afraid that Proforma invoice would not be a right solution.

as it would add an extra step for the end user ie OR- LF-F5- F2

i removed manual condition records from pricing procedure.

it is working well now.

Thanks for ur precious time.

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You have quoted the manual condition values are disapperaing while copying data from order to delivery. However the path specified is for a value contract pricing procedure and nothing to do with copy controls. Please clarify.

Regards

NP