cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jdbc receiver communication channel error

0 Kudos

the audit log on runtime workbench shows the following error.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'EMU.INSERTSAP1' (structure 'STATEMENT'): java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: Invalid XML document format for stored procedure: 'type="<SQL-type>"' attribute is missing for element 'ACCESS' (Setting a SQL-type (e.g. INTEGER, CHAR, DATE etc.) is mandatory !).

If i put the type=xsd:string or date or char the sub elements are all deleting by the system.hence i dont understand how to change my design.can you please guide me how to proceed further.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

and the reason why your date and time are not accepted by the system is :The formats of source date and time are different then the ones taken by the DB tables.So do the necessary conversions for the data types in Message Mapping

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You havent defined the action field properly for the receiver datatype.

Just correct it your scenario will work fine..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DO check you JDBC receiver Data type format. It do not have mendatory field called "action".

Also while testing you interface check what data you are sending should be acceptable by Database..like you are sending string value...but for that corresponding field in database is number...then you will also get an Error for that...

But in this case your SQL format is not currect..as per the standard.

Thanks

Farooq Farooqui