cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output preview does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the smartform that is to be printed when an order has been created, in our implementation of the badi BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE.

This works fine, the problem is that when i go to "Process purchase order" and veiw the order and press output preview, I get the message "Output could not be created. Inform system administrator" .

Does this have anything to do with the smartform or it it caused by something else?

System is SRM 5.0.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out that there was an error in the smartform that caused this error.

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

First you know for which transaction you want to print the form. For example if it Purchase Order then Transaction is ME22n or ME23n .

The error you are getting might be because of one of the following reason.

1) The output you are using should be configured for particular order number .For example if You want to print the form for a PO number 40000020 For this you must have configured output type in the messages of that order number.

Go to ME22n give the order number and press enter . In the application tool you can find messages button just click on that and it wil take you to other screen where you can give putput type print medium and printer in Comunication method and in firther data give start immediately

2)Let us suppose it was configured then the output must have configured properly.

Thanks,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

It is not in ME22N we are trying to print. we are trying to print from the website for SRM.

Best regards

Lisa M Simonsen