cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Gurus

I want to create a new pricing procedure for Billing it should appear only in billing document how can i do.And if any standard pricing procedure exist share for me.

suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Yes certainly this is possible. Goto VOFA --> Account assignment/pricing --> Doc pric procedure. Here you assign some "X" or "Y". Ofcourse, in VOV8 --> Transaction flow --> you have to assign a different doc pric procedure.

Once you do the above, goto OVKK and assign the PP against "X" or "Y" doc pric procedure.

I am sure this will help you and dont forget to reward points.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Lakshmipathi Ganesan

Thank q very much on giving good information.But here i am doing inter company stock transfer process in standard system i am not getting pricing in billing (VF01) .So for this i have made a new pricing procedure it should appear in billing only.

i think u know the process of inter company stock transfer process.So i think document pricing procedure in (VOV8).i need not to make changes.Because i am coming from MM

screen (ME21N).

Waiting for u r valuable reply.

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

In Pricing procedure determination relevant to STO, assign document Pricing Procedure and customer pricing procedure appropriate for STO to get the pricing in the invoice.

In VOFA (billing types), assign document pricing procedure different from sales document type

Maintain condition records for the relevant pricing condition.

Check following settings for STO:

 Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> define shipping data for plants > Go to Receiving plant >assign customer here & Supplying SA (for billing) to Receiving plant here.

 Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> define shipping data for plants > Go to Supplying plant and assign the sales area of receiving plant.

 Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO> assign delivery Type & Checking rule

Assign the delivery type to document type. In this case, Delivery type NLCC is assigned to Document type NB

 Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO>Assign document Type, One step Procedure, Under delivery tolerance

Assign the document type NB to supplying plant and receiving plant

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Priyanka Dixit

I have done all u said configuration.I have struck in pricing in billing.I have created a new pricing procedure for this STO.I have to get it in billing that solves my issue.let me know how to do it.Note:I am not using any sales doc types.it is from MM to SD.

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

First go to VOFA, enter your billing type then in account assignment/pricing, check the document pricing procedure you have mentioned.

Now go to SPRO>Sales & Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define and assign Pricing procedures>Define Pricing Procedure determination.

Here you can maintain your pricing procedure for below combination

Sales org + Dist. ChannelDivisionDoc PP + cust PP + Give the pricing procedure u created.

Let me know in case any query.

Regards,

Priyanka

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You can give the requirement as 24 in the pricing procedure for the condition types that you want to see in the billing docu.Already other assignments you have completed, like Doc. pric. proce.etc.

Hope this will help,

Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create prcing procedure and assigned

Img>Sales&Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define and Assign Pricing Procedures.

Here you can use standard pricing procedure RVAA01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh, We can have diffrent pricing procedure in billing

As per your requirement, the scenario is like- Normal Sales Cycle with different pricing procedure in Sales Order Type ZVAA01 from that of Billing doc's Pricing procedure: & ZVAA02

Based on different document Pricing Procedure in Sales Order & Billing Document, in Sales order, say Pricing Procedure ZVAA01 is called & in Billing Pricing Procedure ZVAA02 is called.

the key her is to have 2 differnt DoPP s for 2 kind of documents.

For achieving this, You can take different doccument pricing procedure and do pricing pro. determination in OVKK for different pricing procedure and your problem gets solved, For billing document type in VOFA , you have 'document pricing procedure' field. Here u assign a different DoPP than that of sales order document and this would call a differnt pricing in billing docmt.

This will definitely help u i guess.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The pricing procedure is determined with the Sales Area + Doc.Pric Proc + Customer Pric Proc.

In SPRO -> Sales & Distribution -> Billing -> Billing Documents -> Define billing types -> Select your billing type -> Give a Doc. Pric.Proc (under the account assignment/pricing tab).

In SPRO -> Sales & Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define and Assign Pric Proc -> Define Pric Proc Determination -> enter your sales area, the doc. pric. proc as entered in the billing type and your cust. pric proc.

To create a new pricing procedure use the path below.

SPRO -> Sales & Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define and Assign Pric Proc -> Maintain Pricing Procedure

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You create PP in spro > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedures > Maintain Pricing Procedures

You can't attach PP to specific plant. Pricing Procedure is determined thru trx OVKK. The defining parameters for pricing procedure determination are:

1. Sales Org

2. Distribution Channel

3. Division

4. Document Procedure (defined in Sales doc\Billing doc maintenance)

5. Pricing procedure assigned to customer (defined in customer master)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create a new pricing procedure for Billing it should appear only in billing document how can i do.And if any standard pricing procedure exist share for me.

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Pricing procedures are determined on the basis of sales area + document pricing procedure + customer pricing procedure.

So, you can go to VOFA (billing types) and assign document pricing procedure different from sales document type. Then the system will determine for your billing as required.

Hope it resolves your issue.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u can in VOFA (billing types) and assign document pricing procedure different from sales document type