Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg : logo in script

mallikarjun_vaja
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I have uploaded logo using SE78 and in the logo window i have used the corresponding sysntax in the line editor.

but the probelm is..in the output...The logo is stretched vertically (a bit).

why it is so?

Can anyone explain this?

there is difference in logo when you see in the print preview option on Application Tool bar in SE78 and the print preview of script output(stretched vertically).

Can anyone explain this?

Waiting for your answers.

regards

Vaja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Hi,

This question is already asked and answered by many persons. Anyway the simplest solution is, reduce the window size of vertical position. Automatically the logo will be adjusted. Otherwise, measure the size of logo, according to it change the window size.

Reward if useful.</b>

Message was edited by:

Sathyaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

set your logo size first in your local file in which you are maintain your logo like .bmp or etc.

Then upload your logo again in se78 in that see the size and set resolution almost 100 dpi.

I think it will helpful to you.

Rewards if helpful.

Prashant.

mallikarjun_vaja
Participant
0 Kudos

hi prashant,.

what you said is correct.

I Have the logo in MS-Word .

When I am trying to save it as BMP ....the attributes are changed(I mean logo is stretched by 5 mm vertically).

COuld you plz tell me how can we convert the logo in to BMP so that it gets exact size in BMP format.

Regards

Vaja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when you change it in BMP file that time you check your logo if it is already streached then resize it again in .bmp file and upload it again.

if you logo is strached already in .bmp file then it will be display same in script so resize it.

and when you insert logo in script that time in below give 100 dpi (in resolution).

may be your problem is solved.

if problems occurs then reply me.

thanks

prashant.

Message was edited by:

Prashant Brahmbhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mallik,

There are many ways u can save it as BMP.

One way. is create a new MSpaint file. Open With paint

Paste the image there. and save as... choose bitmap image 24 bit or 256 color depending on what u need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjuna,

copy the image in word and open paint or microsoft photo editor paste and save as a .BMP or Tiff format then upload it . then main window size of logo is same size of logo . a the movement it comes without strechable.

thanks,Suresh

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You logo might be stretched because of your window size in your form try to reduce the window size , I guess it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the print preview is coming correctly in SE78 then the LOGO should come correcly, could you check for the Window size in your Layout and change the size acording to your LOGO

Regards

Sudheer

Ashutosht09
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the size of the window in which you are palcing the Logo