cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which profile needs to be selected while doing client export/import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was assigned to do client copy from production client(300) to Developement client (100) .

I have logged in to production systems/client (300) and started export using scc8.

there I have selected Profile as SAP_ALL profile and target system is DEV.

I hope that profile will not copy client -independent data of PRD system to DEV system. I don't want that happen because my developement machine is having 5 other clients and don't want to be overwritten with PRD data

DId I select correct profile or wrong one , if wrong one pls let me know which profile I have to select to do client copy from PRD to DEV. I want only client dependent data needs to be copied , not client independent data.Pls advise me.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rajani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajani,

SAP_ALL copies only All client Dependent data w/o change documents so dont worry you have selected the right option.

For copying Cross client data there are other profiles like SAP_EXBC, SAP_EXPA etc

Hope this is helpful

Regards

Umesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajani,

SAP_ALL will copy you client independent as well as dependent data.

Incase if your requirement is to do a copy based on Client Dependent data you can choose SAP_CUST profile.

For detail on Copy profile please refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/69/c24c824ba111d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prem