cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Category In R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Do you guys know where in R/3 is the ATP category set up. Like for example Sales Order normally come as Category BM in APO. Where is the ATP Category done in R/3?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am more or less certain that this (mapping BM) is embedded deep inside the code. You can influence the orders to come as a different ATP category into APO using User exits. As an example if a sales order meets a specific criteria, you can code to make the sales order appear as a Z ATP category in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In R/3 it is called as Availability check.

In R/3 SPRO

Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements --> Availability Check

<b>Carry Out Control For Availability Check</b>

See details for the Sales Order related checking rules.

Please refer the building blocks of the GATP from the wiki for further details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

But that is called Business event. And there you can find only'B' for Sales order.

Then how is it BM for sales order?

I heard from GATP exp people that this is determined by the application itself. When an ATP check is done from R/3 it determins BM for a normal sales order.

And here the special stock in the item category should be blank. If it has special stock as E, that sales order determines BE as business event.

As far i know thsi is how it determines the Business event.Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks & reagrds,

Deepthi