cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Watch Session overdue - Error in Data Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

in my solution, the Early Watch Reports from the productive system are labeled overdue (with a red flag). It says that there is no data transmitted from SDCC.

When calling SDCC manually, it says that I don't have the necessary authorisation (one of the three S_SDCC_* profiles) to call it in the satellite system. I, though, HAVE all of the profiles.

RFC also works fine.

When calling SDCC in the productive system itself, it says: "EWA_SAPOSCOL_B : no matching interface found" " > function module not found" "EWA_SAPOSCOL_B : funcname /SDF/EWA_SAPOSCOL_B , module 001203", which seems to be the real problem. I don't have a clue what that means respective where to look to get rid of it.

Can anybody solve this? Points will be rewarded as a matter of course. Thanx in advance!

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run report RTCCTOOL via SE38 and implement the notes that the system

indicates with the red lights.

You may need to refresh the service definitions in your system after

that - see following note:

727998 Complete Replacement of Service Definitions for SDCC/SDCCN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved myself. Jobs weren't set properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The red flag means the session is overdue.

Could be for a number of reason - firstly are the trusts correct set? As it appears (from the text you've posted) you cant call SDCCN on the remote system from SOLMAN.

The other reasons could be you dont have the correct configuration setup on the monitored node.

SDCCN Check the RFC settings for Setting-Task specific.

You should have a link pointing back to SOLMAN and this should have the tick for Master set.

Check you have the correct sessions scheduled and they are set against the RFC for solman, not OSS and they are a periodic job.

Sessions needed are

Refresh Sessions

Request session data.

You can manually run the session by right clicking and say run now.

If you are still struggling post additional details.

RTCCTOOL is used to check patch levels are upto date, not the configuration or links. You can still run EWA without being on the latest patch.