cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any Demo to create a DMR with DP91?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do you have any Demo to create a DMR with DP91? The Demo begins from Create a Sales Order. if you have some, please kindly help me. it is really trouble me a lot!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

So, you are working on resource related billing and you are asking about the screen-shots if I am not wrong. If yes then I can provide you that but how that I don’t know. First of all I don’t think that a SD consultant is supposed to work on that.

However if you are able to work on that then better tell me what problem you are facing???

Resource related billing allows the user to raise a bill based on actual expenditure posted to the account. The first step in this process is to review expenditure on the account, decide which transactions are to be included on the current bill, and create a resource related billing request.

Here's a basic explanation of how DP91 works:

1. you run DP91 for a particular sales document line item. SAP goes to this document line and looks for the DIP Profile in the Item > Sales B tab. Usually the DIP Profile is assigned to the Item Category in config, and defaults automatically into the source SD document.

2. The DIP profile tells you:

a) If RRB is used to create Billing Docs/RA or Quotations/Sales Pricing

b) What type of SD document will be created

c) The (non-SD) source table being read from

d) Which characteristics on the source table are relevant

e) How to bill each source line as a material on a SD doc

f) How quantities and costs are transferred to the SD doc (which condition type)

3. All config is handled under SD > Sales > Sales Documents > Customer Service > Service Quotation/Resource Related Billing

In fact the creation of a billing request is the first step in the automated billing process for sponsored projects.

There are several steps in this process that occur after this transaction, including

(1) V.23 Release sales orders for billing, and

(2) VF01 Create billing document.

This transaction is executed during the month-end period closing process after F&A (Overhead) transactions and cost sharing (settlement) transaction(s) are posted. It is anticipated that this transaction would be executed centrally by the Controller’s Office since it is critical that the timing is correct in the month-end closing process. At this point the invoice can still be rejected or modified.

It is anticipated that the individual campus billing offices will complete the billing process from this point.

if not very clear please come with your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Thanks a lot for your explanation! It really helps me a lot! My problem is to write a program that create a DMR with DP91 in backend, first of all i have to understand the whole processes of creating DMR in DP91, but at the moment i can't realize it in IDES system, because i do not have so much experiences in SD module, so i wanna some Demo that can help me create a DMR with DP91 : )

Appreciate your help again!

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

I have a material showing how to creat a DMR fro service. Where you are using tc-90. Here everything is similar. And if you want i can send it to you.

I think it is enough to understand how to creat DMR. I have few more document which I will send you. You tell me where and how.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Thanks a lot! you can send materials to me by email, my email address is ting_dong520@163.com.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

There is a great document covering the DIP processor under attachments in<b> OSS Note 301117</b>. It is one of the most comprehensive documents I have found on the subject. It aided me greatly when I started on RRB. Good luck.

Regards,

Philip Johannesen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Philip,

Thank you for your information, i will check it and have a good study on the document. : )

Good luck!

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Can you forward the same material to me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Can you forward the same material to me

Thanks & Regards,

PM