cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one let me know ab't the S-user ID with out which we can't go for the certification?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !!

you could contact the SAP Super Administrator in your organization to help create your S-user ID.

Regds

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The S-usr ID the sap user id without which u can't acces SAP marketplace.

<b>What is an S-User ID? How does it help me?</b>

The S-User ID is a unique ID that allows you to access the SAP Service Marketplace.

<b>Is the S-user ID unique to an individual and /or organization?</b>

The S-user ID is unique to an individual in his current organization.

<b>Can I use my S-user ID from my previous organization?</b>

No, you cannot. You have to create an S-User ID relevant to your current organization.

<b>How do I create an S-user ID?</b>

Please contact the SAP Service Marketplace Super Administrator from your organization to have your S-User ID created.

<b>Can I register for the SAP Certification Exam offered at SAP TechEd '07 Bangalore without the S-user ID?</b>

No, you need a valid S-user ID to register for SAP Certification Exam offered at SAP TechEd '07 Bangalore.

<b>Whom should I contact to have my S-user ID created?</b>

You can contact your SAP Service Marketplace Super Administrator / ERP Head / SAP Practice Head in your current organization to have your S-User ID created.

The SAP Service Marketplace provides SAP customers, partners, and prospects with a central point of access to SAP's entire portfolio via the Internet. The SAP Service Marketplace is divided into individual portals - including SAP Support Portal, SAP Developer Network, SAP Partner Portal, SMB Portal, SAP Help Portal, and SAP Community - and an area containing the categories “Solutions in Detail”, “Consulting”, “Education”, Communities for user groups, and SAP's Media Library.

for more info....see the link..

http://www.sapteched.com/india/reg/certificationExams.htm

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OSS id can be arranged in two cases:

- You are SAP Certified.

Or

- Your company is SAP customer/partner etc and company create OSS id for you.

You can request your SAP Admin in company to create OSS id for you. Creating OSS id required SAP installation number and your email id with company domain name.

For certification it is important that your CV is endoresed by your PM, you must have two year of SAP experience and 1 year experience in SAPXI (for XI certification).

following documents required for TechEd:

- Your CV

- Endorsement letter from Company

- No Objection Certificate from company (if you are going as idvidual)

Regards,

kish

reward points if found use ful

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Installation number- is that an individual one or is it related to the whole company ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PSV,

SAP Installation number is not related to individual ..its related to whole company.

to know installation no...

GO TO R/3->System->Status->SAP System Data(right side) ...

rewards

biplab

<i>**reward with points if it helps you!!</i>