Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field not shown while creating condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to craete a new condtion table.

I am able to see the desired field (PROJK) in <b>Conditions: Allowed fields</b>. When I create a new condtion table then that field is not shown in right side of the catalogue from where i can chose the fields.

Please help me.

Vinod.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason you are seeing field PROJK in conditions: allowed fields because it is included in structure KOMP.

The reason you are not seeing field PROJK while creating condition table is because this field is not existing in structure KOMG ('Allowed Fields for Condition Structures').

Talk to your ABAP consultant and he will help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

did you solve your problem.

I had a similar issue where in zterm was availableKOMP/KOMK/KOMG but not appearing in the allowed fields catalog and i was able to solve it in the following manner.

1. go to condition - allowed fields.

2. click on the field name and click f4.

3. you will be able to see lot of many other fields which is not generally visible.

4. if your field exists here like meine did 'zterm' then go back to new entires

5. click on the f4 button on the new entry and double click ont he field which you want to include.

do let me know if it solved your probelm

BGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to t-code OV24, press "new entries", press F4, double click this field PROJK (WBS element) to add to your field catalog.

By the way on this screen, you can click "Find" icon or ctl+f to find PROJK quickly.

Then you will have that field when you create tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I have already checked with Page Down option.

Hi all,

Let me be clear with my question.

I am going thru this path.

SPRO -> SD-> Basic Function -> Pricicng -> Pricing Control -> Define Condition Tables -> Conditions: Allowed fields..

The field is already present in Condition: Allowed fields.

But when i click on Create condition tables, then I am not able to see the field in right hand side of the screen Create Condition table (pricing sales and distribution) :Field overview.

I think i am clear now.

Vinod.

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

If PROJK is not there u can very well create the same there.

press new entries and enter the field name and save

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

As i have already told that the PROJK field is present in Field catalogue, but not shown while creating the condition.

Please tell me how to get this field while creating condition table, so that i can transfer that field from right hand side to left hand side.

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys plz help me.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Table KOMG--Allowed Fields for Condition Structures,

This table contains the allowed fields for conditions and WBS Element is not there in this table, probably this may be the problem.

User Exits in Program MV45AFZ4

•USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMK

You can use this user exit to add or edit additional header fields in the communication structure - KOMK- for free goods determination. For more information, see the New Fields for Free Goods Determination IMG activity.

•USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMP

You can use this user exit to add or edit additional item fields in the communication structure KOMP for free goods determination. For more information see the New Fields for Free Goods Determination IMG activity.

U can try these if ur not getting any input in configuration

Sam

Message was edited by:

sam masker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

If this field won't be there in KOMG or KOMK or KOMP then this could not be included in Allowed fields.

The PROJK field is present in KOMK structure.

There is an include <b>VFKOM_DNHK-Communication Fields from the Delivery Header (KOMK)</b>, but this contains only VSTEL field.

So do i need to add this field to above include?

Or any other solution you could suggest?

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer below sdn thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check out all the fields using page down option not lower direction arrow key.

reward if helpful

sriram.

0 Kudos

Right answer to the questions, helpful to me