cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL31N, VT01N (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would like to have some documentation on configuring the flow for inbound logistics. Mainly for the transactions VL31N & VT01N. If VT01N is handled by the logistics provider, how is the process flow to be handled then. Hope my request is clear, await inputs.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

VL31n -- Create inbound delivery

enter ur vendor and Purchage order number and press enter.

All the header and item data copied from PO to inbound delivery then save the document.

VT01n -- Create shipment doc.

Enter your transport planning point and shipment type as "inbound shipment" then select the botton "+Deliveris'', from that selection screen enter your inbound delivery no. as reference . Finally select execute and save the doc.

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek,

Visit-http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/BBlibrary_start.htm search for g/82 in that you will whole docs..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Manoj,

Thanks for the reply, i went to the site mentioned by you & did a search using ctrl+F for g/82, but the search returned no documents. Can you let me know how i can find the document mentioned by you.

Note for others: Thanks for the inputs, but i have already carried out the steps mentioned by you. What i am not clear is how to configure the system, if the logistics provider will carry out the planning in their SAP system. At the moment we have ICH, so when the vendor confirms the delivery, it creates a shipping notification, which in-turn creates an inbound delivery document. So on similar lines i would like to know the process flow for Inbound Shipment. Hope my request is clear now.

Await inputs.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP Easy Access screen, choose

® Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® Inbound Process ® Goods Receipt for Inbound Delivery ® Transportation ® Create ® Single Documents or choose transaction VT01N (transportation) or

® Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® Inbound Process ® Goods Receipt for Inbound Delivery ® Inbound Delivery ® Create ® Single Documents or choose transaction VL31N (inbound delivery).