cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check the users who accessed a particular tcode during a time frame?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need to have a list of users who accessed PA20 from 10-sep to 14-sep. Could anyone let me know how to do it?

Thank a lot in advance.

Sundar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

STAD works. thanks a lot guys.

but it gives result only for today. if i change the date i can only see a blank screen. is there any other setting to be done in STAD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sundar,

go to ST03 tcode, select "expert mode".select one of the server at workload,

and select "transaction profile" in "analyses views" it will show you transaction name, number of steps, avg response time etc., you can select time interval at "workload" ( select last week interval for your requirement)

double click on any tcode, it will show the user names who executed the tcode.

(you can find PA20 tcode in this list)

regards....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

I feel STAD will satisfy your requirements as suggested by Sarathbabu

Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sundar,

Have a look at SUIM to find TCodes which can be accessed by User ID.... but this will not resolve your issue you have to configure the sm19 and sm20 audit t-code for date wise search.

Regards,

Jafer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jafer,

You answer has nothing to do with the question!!

Hello Sunder,

Use ST03N or ST03 for this purpose.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

Thanks for correcting me but i had suggested if you wanna trace user activity(like which t-code used by the user etc.) u can do it with sm19/sm20.

But please explain how can we solve the issue with st03n coz we can't specify the date criteria in it.

Regards,

Jafer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundar,

you can use STAD( tcode) to check the log entries for given transaction and user, you need to filter it to get the right thing, but there is lot of information & more filter options,as a tip dont use very long time lenght it may slow down the performance.

please provide points if it is useful

thanks

Sarath