cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, business process flow from Customer Service to S&D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a doubt in Customer Service Module. While I create a service notification for a complaint recieved froma customer, I creat a Service Order with type SM02 Sevice External with reveneu from the service notifaction and raise the resevation for some material, I consume the material at the customer premises and finish the GR in the system. I want to charge the same amount to the customer. While I create a Sales Order with the type OR from the notification itself, The materail is not flowing from the Service Order to the Sales Order only parteners details are flowing. I dont want to re enter the same material, which were consumed in the Service Order.

Is there any setting required in the back ground, what is the process for that?

If settings are required for that, how we can do it? And also please can any one explain wts the impact on the CO-PA? How the flow happens in CO - PA?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Why don't you use the DP90 process in this service order? You can create a debit memo request from DP90, for the actual costs (material cost). Correct me if I am understanding the scenario wrongly..

Prase

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are asking for resource related billing. That is u bill the customer for the resources u consumed for performing the service.

You have to use the service order for resource related billing. For this to work there is a lot of things to be done. And most of it is in the ODP1 transaction (DIP profile). Major job. Let me know if I will get paid for it...!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prase,

What ever Bala Aluru said is very correct. That itself is a vey big subject.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u please mail me if u have any ppt or pdf file in sap-customer service module.

kindly explain me the exact flow of customer service.

(hirearchy level)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear divya nair ,

Can you provide the required scenario, so that I can help you out.

Because all the billing related to the Customer from Customer Service module revolves around the Resource Related Billing and Dynami Item Processing (DIP) profile, that itself is a big subject.

Regards,

B. Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear divya nair ,

Can you provide the required scenario, so that I can help you out.

Because all the billing related to the Customer from Customer Service module revolves around the Resource Related Billing and Dynami Item Processing (DIP) profile, that itself is a big subject.

Regards,

B. Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Can u plz forward me the detail procedure with flow chart or PPT. I also have assignment relating to Service & Warranty Senario so plz help me.

Also if have material related to above senario then plz send me on my mail id panmahajan@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj