cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabstrip needs to call pdk iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to make simple view using 3 tabstrips or tabs.

on click of tabstip or tab, my other web dynpro iview or bw report iview or pdk iview should be called.

How to do this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You have a TabStrip with 3 tabs inside with 3 views.

When you click on tab1 you want to open another view in tab2 or tab3.Is that your question ?

Please create ContextAttrib and assign to "selectedTab" property of the TabStrip control and change the value of the contextAttribute on "Onselect" event.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

insert a view container UI element and embed the view you want to be inserted in that container.

Hope that is what you needed.

Regards

Noufal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create a frame (2 column)which contains 2 iviews. on top iview i want to have 3 tabstrips or tabs or links or any other. On click of tab 1(Say My Report One), I want to show some bw report iview on the second part of the frame. on click of tab 2(My Report 2), i want to show another iview on the second part of the frame and so on....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or i want to have 3 tabstrips or tabs or links or any other on my iview and on click of tab, another window will open with my bw report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RamaRaju

If you want to open a PDK iview from webdynpro on click of a Tab or on an Action, Use WDNavigation class to navigate to PDK iviews. Refer to the following link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/ho... to use portal page navigation within a webdynpro java application.pdf

Regards

NagaKishore